Unveil the all-new 2016 Acura RDX and its advanced technological features, inspire social chatter among young professionals and reward attendees, Acura owners and influencers.
The Big Idea
Sponsor the “Pop-Up Evening in White” dinner series and offer special benefits and privileges to guests, Acura owners and VIPs.
How We Did It
- Secured secret dinner locations at select, trendy outdoor venues across the country including Prospect Park-Brooklyn, Grand Park-Los Angeles, Golden Gate Park-San Francisco, and Addison Circle Park- Dallas, which were revealed just hours before the event
- Designed a rustic chic Acura VIP area featuring a catered dinner and open bar
- Presented live musical performances by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Jason Bentley and Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
- Provided an Acura prize station and transport assistance to guests via Acura-branded wagons
- Collected leads to gauge interest in the Acura brand
- Rewarded lead participants with gourmet, Acura-branded fortune cookies that revealed prizes including bottle openers, totes, wine bottles and hand sanitizers
- Hosted an interactive step-and-repeat featuring the all-new 2016 Acura RDX
- Encouraged attendees to post event experiences and photos using the hashtag, #AcuraLive